Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This Privacy Statement applies to LMS eLearning and its subsidiaries (“LMS eLearning” or “we,” “our,” or “us”). In this Privacy Statement, the words “you” and “your” refer to you, the user of our Services, as the party agreeing to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices for information that we collect from your interactions with us, including, but not limited to:
- Use of this website and any other websites owned or controlled by us which reference or link to this Statement
- Use of the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices
- Use or consideration of our products and Services, including but not limited to, our LMS eLearning, Behavioural Assessments, Goals, Performance, Compensation, 360 Surveys, Learning, Succession, Connect, and Analytics
- Interacting with our customer service department, connecting with us on social media, posting to our social media pages, and tagging us in your social media posts (collectively, the “Communications”); and
This Privacy Statement does not apply to third-party websites accessible through our websites. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any such user generated content and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site with respect thereto. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of such user content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your user content.
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” means any data that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We obtain Personal Information relating to you at various points in interacting with our Services and from various sources described below.
- We may collect identifiers, such as your first name, middle name, last name, maiden name, alias, email address, phone number, username, physical address, geolocation information, IP address, date, and place of birth.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, and marital status.
- Internet Activity. We may collect internet activity information, such as your IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, operating system version, and referring URLs.
- Commercial Information. We may collect commercial information, such as Apps or Services purchased and/or used.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates, and friend list.
- Payment Information. We may collect payment information, such as credit or debit card information, bank account information, and billing information.
- Location Information. We may collect location information, such as location based on IP address or geolocation information.
- Employment Information. We may collect employment information, such as employment history, current and former employer names and addresses, profession or title/role, employer/employee identification information, expense information, tax and withholding information, and emergency contact information.
- Audio Recordings. We may collect audio recordings, such as customer care calls.
- We may collect inferences regarding your marketing and communications preferences, interests, and other characteristics.
Where We Collect Information
- Registration on our Site: to use this Site, you must first create a username and password.
- From Your Employer (or potential employer) (collectively, “Employer”) we collect your contact information (such as full name, address, phone number, and email address). We may use this information to contact you about the Services on our Site.
- Pay for Services. We collect Personal Information from you to fulfil your order and your request for Services.
- Inquire about Our Services or Request Information or Materials from Us. We collect Personal Information from you to respond to your request for a quote or inquiry about our Services.
- Contact Customer Care Centers. We collect Personal Information from you when you contact us, including when you communicate with us by email, fax or via online chat Services or contact customer service. These verbal communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
- Social Media. We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to participate in our social media activities or offerings. We may also allow you to enter contests to provide photos which you may share with your connections on social media for votes, shared offers, or other promotions.
- Application for Employment. We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to apply online for employment with us to assess your suitability for employment.
LMS eLearning is not the sole owner of the information collected on LMS eLearning. Any information submitted on this Site may be shared with your Employer in connection with its use of the LMS eLearning Services and/or Site.
How We Use Your Information
LMS eLearning may use Personal Information provided to us as follows:
- To offer and provide our products and Services and to support our core business functions.
- To service or fulfil orders, including to communicate with you about our Services, send an order confirmation, register and service your account, and respond to customer service requests related to the Services we provide.
- To personalize your experience by displaying content based upon your interests.
- For internal business processes, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety, and legal functions.
- For direct marketing purposes, including to invite you to participate in contests, giveaways, and promotions; to send you information about our products or service information; and to send you information about new or updated products, or news and information that you have otherwise requested through our newsletter subscription.
- To conduct research, analysis, and advertising.
- To invite you to participate in user surveys or to ask for your feedback on this Website or our products.
- For internal statistical, marketing, or operational purposes, such as to measure and understand demographic, user, user interest, purchasing, and other trends among our users.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Websites and business.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
LMS eLearning may collect information about the use of the Site, such as the types of Services used and how many users, we receive daily. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. LMS eLearning may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, research, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. In addition, LMS eLearning analyses aggregate data as part of ongoing efforts to validate and enhance our product.
Communications from The Site
- Service-related Announcements – We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if you are a participant in a performance appraisal or a 360-feedback survey, we will send you a notification email. In some instances, we may also send you other notification/reminder emails related to the performance management process. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
- Customer Service – We will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the Services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your reasonable instructions.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information provided to us as follows:
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable) – We may disclose aggregate data for validity, reliability, and normative research, though in such analyses data will not be identified by individual.
- Personally, Identifiable Information – We DO NOT share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties, except as described in this Privacy Statement. We may disclose information that you provide with your Employer. We may also share personally identifiable information with companies providing Services to us or delivering Services on our behalf. This includes the provision of certain Services available through our website, like the vendors we partner with that perform behavioral and personality assessments. In such cases, we require these companies to institute safeguards for the protection of your information.
- Acquisition – If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, the acquiring company will assume responsibility for the information collected by us through this web site and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding the information collected through this web site, as described in this Privacy Statement.
We use both session ID cookies and/or persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser and does not contain any personally identifiable information. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period.